Student Involvement strives to enrich the student experience through co-curricular opportunities that immerse you in getting involved, making connections, leadership and professional and personal growth. There are over 120 clubs and organizations, ranging from academic/departmental, multicultural, spiritual, political, social, special interest, performing arts, competitive sports clubs, and so much more!
Are you ready to engage with others and your campus?
Why Get Involved?
- Meet new people and make forever friends who have similar interests
- Involved students feel more connected to the university, the campus community, and their peers
- Being involved is a great resumé builder
- Gain new skills and experience: leadership, communication, problem-solving, group development and management, public speaking, and so much more!
- Studies show that the more engaged and involved a student is on campus, the better time management skills they will possess
Make your college experience exciting and challenge yourself by getting involved in one or more student clubs and organizations on campus.